This is a watercolor painting titled "Ian Noe". It portrays a folk/americana musician I listen to and respect from Kentucky. It was completed in May, 2019.
This is a High Quality Giclee print. Each print is signed and titled by the artist (myself) on thick Fine Art Watercolor paper using archival pigmented inks. The size of the print is 11.5" x 17.5" (image size), with a 1/2" white border.
Each print wrapped in print paper and shipped in a strong mailing tube via USPS Priority.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
>>> Isaac Denton Art <<<
Ian Noe 12" x 18"
Open Edition Print Return Policy
From the time you receive your open edition print, you have 14 days to return your order for a refund.
NOTE: Only open edition prints are eligible for our return policy. Limited edition prints are considered final sale items.
Step 1 – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your merchandise delivery date.
Step 2 – On the return portion of the packing slip, indicate the return reason from the options provided.
Step 3 – Repackage the print, making sure to include:
- Your order number and contact information
- The return portion of your original packing slip
- Address the package to:
Isaac Denton ART
9174 Nevada St
Fairchild AFB, WA 99011
Attn: Isaac Denton Art Return
Step 4 – Ship your return package using a traceable shipping method and email the shipping details (including tracking number) to email@example.com.
Isaac Denton Art is not responsible for undelivered returns. Isaac Denton Art will process your return and the amount owed will be refunded to your original source of payment in the same currency and using the same exchange rate as your original order (minus shipping costs and international customs fees, if any) within 7-10 business days of your merchandise return.
Final Sale Items
Our money-back guarantee is NOT applicable to the following final sale items:
- Limited Edition works
- Special Commisioned works
What to Do if the Print Arrives Defective
Step 1 – Isaac@isaacdentonart.com within 14 days of your merchandise delivery date.
Step 2 - Take photos of the defective print and the packaging and email the photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3 - After reviewing the photographs, Isaac Denton ART will ship a replacement print for your defective purchase.
* Shipping times and shipping rates may depend on the location of the shipment address and the size of the item(s) being shipped. All items purchased through the Isaac Denton Art marketplace platform are manufactured by an affiliate or pursuant to an agreement with a third-party vendor and shipped to the customer pursuant to arrangements with various shipping carriers for final delivery. This means risk of loss and title for all items purchased pass to you upon the manufacturer's delivery of the product(s) to the carrier.
* We do not offer expedited shipping options (sorry, no exceptions)